Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Britney is Hot Again After Pregnant





Britney Spears is looking better than ever, and I mean EVER! Not even when she was the teen pop princess did she look so edible. With her long blonde mane going almost all the way to her butt, and wearing a very slutty leotard type outfit, Britney is on the cover of the Rolling Stones magazine issue that will hit the newsstands next week, as living proof that being a mom can improve some physiques.

But despite looking so hot, she says that she’s not feeling very young anymore: “I feel like an old person now,” Britney said in her interview for RS. “I do! I go to bed at, like, 9:30 every night, and I don’t go out or anything, you know what I mean? I just feel like an old fart.”

Http://Cute-abg.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers